Labels

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Me

Let me introduce myself - my name is Colin Boag and I live in Winchester.  After 28 years in IT, 21 of them with IBM, and the last few as MD of a software business, I retired a few years ago and started to carve out a 'portfolio' career, coaching senior people who want to - or have to - change jobs, setting up an on-line olive oil and Italian food importing business - http://www.bellapuglia.co.uk/ , and increasing the amount of rugby and horse-racing journalism that I do.  I've just started an MA in Journalism at the University of Winchester.

I'm widowed with one daughter, aged 17, who is in her final year at the local sixth-form college.

My interests are music, keeping fit (tish), rugby, horse-racing and cooking.  I'm also a proud Scot with an English accent - never judge a book by its cover! I have strong opinions on most things and look forward to ranting - sorry, I mean blogging - about them in the coming months

No comments:

Post a Comment